Friday, January 01, 1999

The Magic of Living Forever

Adapted from an illustrated talk
By George W. Meek


In the last 25 years we have learned more about the life we will be living after we shed our physical body, than was known in all the earlier periods of recorded history!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you the facts I found during my own 12 years of full-time world-wide research into the basic nature of man, and the prospect of future existence.
Each of us is traveling a road that has a funeral at the end. We cannot help shying away from the
very thought of what must come unless we have satisfying answers to such questions as:

Is death really the end?
After doing my best to struggle through thi s life am I blotted out forever, as the materialists say?
Do I lose my personal identity and become some formless non-entity, absorbed in the great unconscious?
Can I believe the Biblical promises and accumulated lore about life after death?
Is there any truth about purgatory-about hell with fire and brimstone?
Why hasn't my minister, priest or rabbi answered such questions for me?

Booklet / Online 26 pages
Publisher: Meta Science Foundation 1982
ISBN: unknown


Have you read this title or do you use it in your research? Share your thoughts or review this book below.





0 Comments from Readers:

Post a Comment

<< Home