Friday, January 01, 1999

Voice Transmissions With The Deceased

by Friedrich Juergenson
which is a translation of the Book

Sprechfunk mit Verstorbenen
Praktische Kontaktherstellung mit dem Jenseits
von Friedrich Juergenson
published in 1981 in Goldmann Verlag ISBN 3-442-11727-5

From one of the pioneers of Electronic Voice Phenomenon. This is a must read for anyone interested in the phenomenon. Somewhat technical, but full of great EVP info.

From the Book Foreward
by Fidelio Koeberle
Chairman VTF, Verein fuer Tonbandstimmen Forschung (Association for Tape Voice Research)

This book has changed my life. It marks a turning point. Today I know that it has answered questions and offered solutions for which I have unconsciously waited a long time. First I had however the same skeptical objections as everyone. Because after all, the author is claiming in all seriousness that with the use of an audio tape recorder you can talk with the deceased. That such contact can be made anytime, and above all, that it can be done by anyone, which nevertheless seemed to be a daring statement.

Remarkably my doubts vanished after reading the first pages. In an inexplicable way a spark connected and I believed the author’s honest intention not to deceive himself or others. I have lived and suffered with him through the high and low points of this journey into the unknown. The book did not release me from its grip. While it reads like a gripping adventure novel or good science fiction it this is a true autobiographical presentation. Juergenson has proved his admirable courage by admitting publicly to its discovery and confronting its consequences, even though he knew that he would encounter rejection and make many enemies. His courage impressed me and I decided to follow in his footsteps.



Have you read this title or do you use it in your research? Better yet, did you write it? Share your thoughts or review this book below.





0 Comments from Readers:

Post a Comment

<< Home