Friday, January 01, 1999

The Ghost of 29 Megacycles

By John Fuller

From a review at Amazon.com
I felt John Grant Fuller should have told the world, media press, papers,everyone! They should have made 50 of these things and then turned them all on the same day around the world. they would provide us with closure when a plane crashes, and also when your wife dies, you can go be with here for a bit when your sad. So if these things in the book did indeed happen then I think we a re all stupid for not re-doing the experiment. Thomas Edison even speculated on the creation of the device. All I know is that I want four if them.

The book was easy reading and made chills run up and down my spine.

Paperback
Publisher: New American Library (June, 1986)
ISBN: 0451143051




Have you read this title or do you use it in your research? Better yet, did you write it? Share your thoughts or review this book below.





0 Comments from Readers:

Post a Comment

<< Home